Quantify your HR decisions by gathering data and developing trackable HR metrics.
Defending Your HR Department by the Numbers
Is your turnover rate improving or getting worse? How long does it take you to fill a vacancy? What is your average cost per hire?
If HR professionals want a seat at the leadership table, they need to understand the costs, time, and resources associated with making important employment decisions. Join us as we explore ten of the most frequently used HR metrics, what they mean, how to track them and how to defend HR decisions based on the numbers.
Who Should Attend?
- Human resources professionals who want to understand and track important HR metrics
- HR managers and directors who want to defend HR decisions using data
- Business owners and executives who want to make informed employment decisions
- Recruiters who want to improve their hiring processes and track their success
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the costs, time, and resources associated with making important employment decisions
- Individuals who want to improve their understanding of HR metrics and how to use them to make data-driven decisions