Massachusetts Workforce Development Training Grants
AIM HR Solutions has helped hundreds of organizations secure training grants through the Massachusetts Workforce Training Fund Program (WTFP). If your company pays into the Massachusetts unemployment fund, it is eligible to participate in the WTFP.
In addition to being a premier training provider, our in-house experts partner with employers to guide them through the grant process.
AIM HR Solutions helps Massachusetts employers of all sizes access WTFP grants by:
- Determining if they meet eligibility requirements for funding
- Providing information and guidance on WTFP and grant application process
- Conducting a training needs assessment
- Offering step-by-step coaching and templates during application preparation
- Designing and delivering training programs to address specific organizational needs and budgets
- Providing support throughout the grant life cycle
In nearly all cases, AIM HR Solutions does not charge for guiding companies as they work to secure training grants through the WTFP.
For a side-by-side comparison of the four different types of grants, click here.
Want to learn more?
Let us help your company apply for and receive a training grant. Please call Kathleen Worthington at 617.488.8303 or email at KWorthington@AIMHRSolutions.com to learn more.