HR Compliance Audit
Constantly evolving federal and state laws and limited HR staff can leave employers at risk for fines and lawsuits. Conducting a comprehensive compliance audit of your company’s policies, procedures, and practices allows for identifying strengths and areas for opportunity.
AIM HR Solutions’ HR Compliance Audit will provide you with an HR roadmap for the future of your business. It is also a vital means of avoiding compliance and regulatory liabilities that may arise from your company’s HR policies and practices. After the audit is complete, our experts will provide you with recommendations and suggestions to remedy any areas of concern.
The audit will examine:
- Recruiting and Termination Process
- Policies and Procedures
- Benefits and Compensation Overview
- Training and Development
- Performance Management and Corrective Action Process
- Review of posters
- Handbook Policy checklist
- Payroll basic checklist
- Safety checklist
- Workers comp essential checklist
- Affirmative Action basic checklist
- Job Description Format and Process