Affirmative action compliance is a complex process requiring interpretation of regulations, development of a written affirmative action plan, and implementation of specific good-faith efforts and programs.
You may need a written federal Affirmative Action Plan (AAP) if your organization:
- Has 50 or more employees and
- Has contracts or subcontracts with the federal government valued at $50,000+ or serves as a depository of government funds (most banks and financial institutions)
AIM HR Solutions is proud to partner with MRA Affirmative Action Services to provide high-quality solutions to your AAP needs. Learn more about this partnership offering here.
We add value to your organization’s affirmative action process through:
- Cost-effective affirmative action plan development.
- Consultation with effective and efficient data collection processes.
- Current information on affirmative action regulations and Office of Federal Contract. Compliance Program’s (OFCCP) current enforcement activities.
- Advice on AAP annual goal setting.
- Presentation to senior leadership.