Our world is ever-changing, and it can be hard to keep up with the latest news, trends, and best practices. Our team of experts use their knowledge to keep you in the know. Join us for one of our hot-topic programs.
Reasonable Suspicion: The Impact of Marijuana, Drugs and Alcohol at Work | Wed, July 13, 12:00pm - 1:00 pm
It can be challenging to know when an employee might be under the influence of drugs or alcohol at work and how an employer can respond in these situations. In this class, you will:
• Review current state and federal laws
• Understand the effects of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace
• Review the legal considerations surrounding company policies
• Learn the signs and symptoms of abuse – reasonable suspicion
• Recognize supervisor/management responsibility in confronting the problem
Who should attend?
• Anyone who has the responsibility of managing people
• HR individuals who are unsure how to best respond if they have reasonable suspicion
• Anyone who works on a team who wants to be prepared for a situation that could arise