The Coronavirus pandemic is unlike anything any of us have ever experienced. The concerns surrounding COVID-19 are unfolding daily and employers are facing unprecedented challenges. As the spread of coronavirus remains a top concern, employers in Massachusetts are left to adapt to the new reality.
Join AIM and AIM HR Solutions, along with guest speakers, for our new no-charge weekly webinar series, where we cover the latest information surrounding COVID-19 in the workplace, dive deep into the challenges ahead and help walk employers through how they can best prepare for now and the future.
Topics and speakers are being finalized but reserve your seat as space is limited and we anticipate these sessions will fill up fast.
Past Webinar Recordings:
- Dec 10 – Clarifying Complexities of PPP Loan Forgiveness in an Uncertain Environment
- Nov 5 – Employment Law Update 2021
- Oct 22 – Tax Incentives for Real Estate Expansion Projects During the Pandemic & Beyond
- Aug 27 – Childcare Implications and Employee Retention in the COVID-19 Era
- Aug 11 – PFML: Is Your Organization Prepared?
- July 16 – 7 Steps to Business Growth Post COVID-19
- June 25 – Building a Resilient Growth Framework
- June 18 – Attorney General Office-Fair Labor Division Review For Employers
- June 11 – Mitigating COVID-19 Liability in the Workplace
- June 4 – Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Workplace
- May 28 – What is Leadership in the New Normal?
- May 21 – Post COVID-19 Response Strategies
- May 14 – Recalibrating Your Sales Plan – When You Have No Idea What Will Work
- May 7 – Reimagining Your Business
- April 30 – Spotlight on Global Market and Supply Chain Disruption
- April 23 – Communicating During Times of Turmoil
- April 16 – State & Federal Tax Implications of COVID-19
- April 9 – COVID-19 Q&A With AIM Experts
- April 2 – SBA Economic Injury Loan Info
- March 26 – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 19 – AIM 30 on Thursday Expert Panel Q&A Recording