The Coronavirus pandemic is unlike anything any of us have ever experienced. The concerns surrounding COVID-19 are unfolding daily and employers are facing unprecedented challenges. As the spread of coronavirus remains a top concern, employers in Massachusetts are left to adapt to the new reality.
Join AIM and AIM HR Solutions, along with guest speakers, for our new no-charge weekly webinar series, where we cover the latest information surrounding COVID-19 in the workplace, dive deep into the challenges ahead and help walk employers through how they can best prepare for now and the future.
Topics and speakers are being finalized but reserve your seat as space is limited and we anticipate these sessions will fill up fast.
Thursday, July 30, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Thirty on Thursday: Creating a Diverse and Inclusive Workforce
As we navigate these unprecedented social, economic, and political times many companies are wondering – What should we be doing? and How can we better support our employees, friends, and communities? Join us for this important webinar with Juliette Mayers, founder and CEO of Inspiration Zone LLC and John Regan, President and CEO of AIM as they discuss why diversity doesn’t work without inclusion and the actionable steps you can take to create a more inclusive culture, where people are respected and appreciated.
Inspiration Zone LLC (IZL) is a strategic consulting firm specializing in Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) Strategy, Brand Management and Thought Leadership. Juliette is known for helping clients integrate D&I and multicultural insights to provide value-driven, innovative solutions that position brands for success in the global marketplace. Prior to launching IZL, Mayers led large-scale initiatives at Fortune 500 companies and large not-for-profits such as Blue Cross Blue Shield MA. A trusted advisor and confidante, Mayers uses her influence to position others for success. In addition to her consulting practice, she motivates and inspires audiences through her keynotes and workshops on inclusive leadership, strategic networking, personal branding, and women’s leadership.
Thursday, August 13, 2020 – 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Thirty on Thursday: PFML: Is Your Organization Prepared?
Starting in January 2021, most Massachusetts employees will become eligible to receive up to 12 weeks of paid family leave and up to 20 weeks of paid medical leave. Is your organization prepared? Join us as Bill Alpine, Director of the Department of Paid Family Medical Leave provides his expert counsel on reviewing what we know, catching up on the new developments, and discussing everything employers need to do to prepare for the new Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave law (PFML).
Past Webinar Recordings:
- July 16 – 7 Steps to Business Growth Post COVID-19
- June 25 – Building a Resilient Growth Framework
- June 18 – Attorney General Office-Fair Labor Division Review For Employers
- June 11 – Mitigating COVID-19 Liability in the Workplace
- June 4 – Maintaining a Safe and Healthy Workplace
- May 28 – What is Leadership in the New Normal?
- May 21 – Post COVID-19 Response Strategies
- May 14 – Recalibrating Your Sales Plan – When You Have No Idea What Will Work
- May 7 – Reimagining Your Business
- April 30 – Spotlight on Global Market and Supply Chain Disruption
- April 23 – Communicating During Times of Turmoil
- April 16 – State & Federal Tax Implications of COVID-19
- April 9 – COVID-19 Q&A With AIM Experts
- April 2 – SBA Economic Injury Loan Info
- March 26 – Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- March 19 – AIM 30 on Thursday Expert Panel Q&A Recording