Are you still feeling uneasy about Paid Family Medical Leave (PFML)? Wondering how you’ll communicate PFML regulations and procedures with your employees? Want to make sure your supervisors know how to respond to employee leave inquiries? Need to develop a fitness for duty process?
Don’t worry – AIM HR Solutions can help you with one-on-one PFML coaching and consulting.
Sign up today to work with one of our PFML consultants one-on-one as you prepare for employees to utilize this leave in 2021. AIM members are still welcome to call the Hotline to discuss your immediate PFML questions, but if you are looking for someone to take you through the process step-by-step, AIM HR Solutions is here to help.
You can purchase three hours of direct consulting to assist you with any of the following (additional time may be purchased depending on your needs):
- Reviewing your PFML knowledge and take you through a checklist of items that need your attention prior to January 1, 2021.
- Developing a communication strategy to ensure your supervisors understand their role and responsibilities in managing employees who request a leave.
- Reviewing and customizing a leave of absence model template.
- Developing a communication strategy so that your employees understand PFML leave provisions and processes.
- Creating a fitness for duty program that can be implemented before any employees request a leave.
- Discussing specific leave scenarios and timelines that you may be anticipating in the new year.
The information contained in the AIM HR Solutions PFML Consulting program is educational in nature. It is not legal advice and should not be construed as legal advice. We urge participants to engage legal counsel and review all actions with legal counsel before finalizing their pay equity analysis and actions.